We are extremely excited to announce that CalWave has been accepted to participated in the new Wave Energy Prize! Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s Water Power Program, the prize is designed to increase the diversity of organizations involved in Wave Energy Converter (WEC) technology development, while motivating and inspiring existing stakeholders. Learn more about the prize and other participating teams at http://waveenergyprize.org.
- New years wishes and 2017 highlights.
- Breakout Labs supports CalWave with research grant.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation