TheFoundary@CITRIS welcomed CalWave to join their incubator program! The Foundry provides space to work at the CITRIS Invention Lab – a state-of-the-art rapid prototyping facility located right in the heart of the UC Berkeley campus, as well as $5,000 cash in seed funding plus more than $25,000 worth of in-kind infrastructure and services. Additionally, by being part of the program, CalWave has access to on-demand coaching and connections from The Foundry’s extensive network of entrepreneurs and industry experts including workshops, hardware labs, and investor pitch sessions.
- New years wishes and 2017 highlights.
- Breakout Labs supports CalWave with research grant.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation