CalWave was announced as a semi-finalist in the 2015 MIT Clean Energy Prize Competition! The team is competing in the Renewable Energy track for a chance to win up to $275,000 to fund the next stages of the project. We will be representing CalWave at the Clean Energy Prize Showcase & Awards ceremony on Monday, May 11, 2015 in Boston, MA. Be sure to stop by our booth!
- New years wishes and 2018 highlights.
- New years wishes and 2017 highlights.
- Breakout Labs supports CalWave with research grant.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.