CalWave won 1st Place for the poster titled “The Wave Carpet: Development of a Submerged Pressure Differential Wave Energy Converter” at the 8th Annual Berkeley Energy and Resources Collaborative (BERC) Energy Summit Innovation Expo. The BERC Energy Summit is Berkeley’s student energy club’s flagship event. The summit highlights the innovative leadership and UC Berkeley and serves as a platform to engage discussion and collaboration among diverse communities to expand the reach and success of energy innovations.
- New years wishes and 2017 highlights.
- Breakout Labs supports CalWave with research grant.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation